Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Sandholm's: 25 Weeks Pregnant



Well, here we are -- the Sandholm's at 25 weeks pregnant. Although, with the size of my stomach, you would think that I would be ready to deliver any day now, but no. There are still 15 weeks or approximately three months left to go before Junior makes his way into the world. Yikes.

And, no -- Gabe isn't with child. He's just being very nice and agreeing to have his profile photo taken as well so I don't have to do it alone.

We'll see if we can handle making this a regular update now as I'm only going to get bigger from here on out! Everyone can enjoy a good laugh at the pregnant lady's expense, and I hate to keep that opportunity away from you all. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you look very big at all!! You look great!! I look forward to a regular update. :)

Staci