One of my colleagues and buddies sent a few of us a link to this really interesting "presentation"-type video about how the world around us is changing, and how--based an initial viewing of the content--it appears that the global power is gradually shifting from the U.S. to China and India, and the intellectual power seems to be shifting away from humans to computers. I have no deep thoughts on what this all means, but thought that the amassing of all of this data in one place was quite eye-opening and is worth watching if and when you have a moment. Very humbling, if I do say so myself. Click here if you would like to check it out!
I am now seriously concerned that I will not be able to help Sullivan with his elementary school-level homework at this rate. :)
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment