Friday, December 21, 2007

The View From Here



While I have lots of other things I could blog about, just wanted to share with you the view from my new office. I just got moved to a new space yesterday, and it has a window overlooking the lake across the road. And that mound of snow you see? That is an actual place to ski. No joke. Chair lifts and everything. I've even heard someone refer to it as a mountain. Are you kidding me? A mountain? These people are precious.

And, I realize this view isn't the Olympics or Cascades, but cute nonetheless. There is even a guy out on the lake doing what appears to be ice fishing right now. Not sure that it's super wise to be out there given it's getting up to 40 degrees today and things are softening up a bit, but more power to him, I guess. If I see him fall through, I'll be sure to call 911.

Oh, and I now also sit three doors down from an apparently famous hockey person: Brian Lawton. He seems quite nice and introduced himself yesterday. Brian works for one of my company's sister companies called Octagon Hockey, and they are all agents for NHL players. Too bad I don't know anything about hockey to be super impressed when their clients come walking in. Oh, well. Should be fun nonetheless.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the view of what's inside the office is where it's at.

Gabe said...

FYI - that comment was from me but I couldn't figure out how to login at first.