Friday, September 12, 2008

Tailgating Weather

Gabe and I are in the midst of enjoying the Iowa football season, and tomorrow is the big Iowa v. Iowa State game. We have major tailgate plans with a crock pot of chili; sausage, cheese and crackers; veggies and dip; and peanuts and M&Ms. And this, my friends, is the weather report:

We are planning to get to Iowa City at 7 AM with an 11 AM game starting time. I think I might need to take along a change of clothes. I wish I had rain boots! Good lord. You'd think living in Seattle for 8 years would have prepared me for this, but this is no Seattle rain -- I expect this will be a flipping deluge. Wish us luck.

And I'll provide some updates soon regarding Sullivan, what else we've been up to -- things of this nature. Promise.

No comments: